Healthy changes start with little changes. Whether you want to lose weight, get active, quit smoking, or just feel better about life One You Kent is here to support YOU.
As part of One You Kent we provide:
- Lifestyle advisers - If you want support to boost your motivation or kick-start some lifestyle changes, we can help YOU.
- Weight loss - Ready to lose weight? We can support YOU.
- Physical activity - Want to get active? We can support YOU.
- Smokefree - Take your first steps to a smoke free future.
- Health walks - Short, local walks designed to help you get active and meet new people.
- NHS Health Checks - A free, simple check that could save your life!
- Expert Patient Programme - Helping you to regain your independence, manage everyday situations and boost your wellbeing if you're living with a long-term condition.
- General health and wellbeing - find more ways to stay physically and mentally well.
- One You Kent shop
If you’re not sure where to start, or just want some advice, start here. No lectures! Just friendly advice and support. Our advisers are able to support you by telephone and video calls as well as virtual groups, from the comfort of your home.
One YOU Kent
0300 123 1220
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Or fill in our One You Kent referral form.
Follow One You Kent on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for playlists, videos and information to help on your journey to a healthier YOU.
One You apps
From whipping up tasty meals to finding easy ways to exercise, use One You apps and tools to take control of your health. You can also find apps we recommend to help you stress less, handle anxiety and lift your mood. All the apps are free to use and available on iOS and Android.
How healthy is your heart
The test tells you your heart age compared to your real age.
Print this page
Share on social media