Health Improvement Training Solutions (HITS)
Do you want to help people to ‘Live Well, Live Longer’?
If you are interested in training that can really help to make a difference to people’s lives, we can help.
We are HITS – Health Improvement Training Solutions – part of Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust.
We offer short, medium and longer courses in all aspects of health improvement including Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) qualifications delivered to an exceptional standard. RSPH qualifications are accredited as part of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) which is being replaced by the new Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF)
If you visit our topic pages you will be able to view the courses in more detail, download flyers and find links to other related websites. Currently we are able to offer some bespoke training to meet specific service needs. If you are having any difficulty navigating your way around these pages do not hesitate to contact us.
- Courses reactively based on the needs of staff/service
- tailor-made courses based on identified training needs
- advice and guidance on training and development options.
Why choose us?
- We have over 14 years experience and are the leading providers of health improvement related courses in Kent.
- we train over 1,500 participants each year from a variety of sectors in statutory, non-statutory and local commerce.
- our courses are delivered by trainers with extensive experience and who are highly skilled practitioners in their field.
- we are registered as a Royal Society for Public Health centre and deliver a range of courses.
- we design and deliver bespoke training based on organisational needs for their clients.
- our courses contribute to a range of occupational and national standards.
View our courses open for individual applicants.
Health Improvement Training Solutions
110-120 Upper Pemberton