Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust (KCHFT) has a legally constituted board made up of executive and non-executive members. The board of directors sets strategic direction and then monitors performance and progress.
The board is made up of non-executive directors who use the skill and experience gained from the private, public and voluntary sectors to help run the trust, but who do not have day-to-day managerial responsibilities within the Trust; and executive directors who are paid employees with clear areas of work responsibility within the Trust.
The board is held to account by our council of governors which is made up of members of the public elected by you to represent your views.
Meetings and papers
Regular board meetings are held in public and in closed session.
- Board papers will be published one week before the meeting
- All public board meetings will
be held as a Microsoft Teams live event.
Board meetings in 2022
The start time for all public board meetings is 9am.
- Wednesday, 9 February
- Wednesday, 25 May
- Wednesday, 7 September
- Board papers - September 2022
- Watch the recorded public board meeting
- We apologise that although the livestream included video of the meeting room, there is only audio from that room. This was due to an unexpected technical issue.
- Wednesday, 7 December