In this section you will find details of how to get in touch with us, this includes providing feedback and requesting information.
If you require medical advice, please contact your GP in the first instance. If it is urgent, please dial 111 to speak with a trained medical advisor. If you require immediate medical attention, please attend your local urgent care centre, emergency department or call 999.
Contact our support teams
01227 866339 or 01227 684092
Data Protection Officer
Donate to our charity - i care
0300 790 0506
Freedom of Information (FOI)
The Oast, Unit D, Hermitage Court, Hermitage Lane, Barming, Maidstone, Kent ME16 9NT
0300 7900 506
Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
Providing help, information and advice on issues related to your care and treatment.
0800 030 4550
Text 07899 903499
0300 013 2045, select option two
Give us your feedback
Speak to our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) for information, support and assistance.
Use our online form to:
- pay us a compliment
- request help
- raise a concern/complaint.
Other local NHS trusts
- Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust (acute)
- East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust (acute)
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust (mental health)
- Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust (acute)
- Medway Community Healthcare
- Medway NHS Foundation Trust (acute)
- South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust