The NHS is transforming, and you can play a part.
More emphasis on community-based care means there’s never been a better time to join our team.
We are Kent’s leading provider of NHS services in the community and we’re always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join us. We also provide some services in east Sussex and London.
We can give you support to develop your skills, and a real commitment to your personal and continued professional development.
We’re good and it’s not just us saying it – more than 97 per cent of our patients tell us they are satisfied with the service we provide.
Six great reasons to #cometocommunity
- We’re rated as one of the top places to work by the Health Service Journal.
- We are rated ‘good’ by the Care Quality Commission
- We provide excellent training opportunities
- We’re a foundation trust and have a Kent County Council Healthy Business Award.
- We are committed to providing the best care we can for our patients
- We listen to you, value you and want your career to flourish.
You can view all of our latest vacancies here. Please contact us should you have any special requirements such as an application in a larger font or in braille or require adjustments made at the application or interview stage, on 01474 360555 or email@example.com