Coronavirus (COVID-19): Information about our service
There has never been a more important time to quit smoking. Even if you’ve tried before, give it another go – you can do it.
Call 0300 123 1220 and a friendly adviser will talk through the options in your area, or visit oneyoukent.org.uk to find out more.
Keep up-to-date with the latest information, read our page on Coronavirus.
We know it’s tough to quit smoking, but you don’t have to go it alone. No lectures, just professional support and help when you need it most. We can help you to quit smoking and be smokefree for life.
Our friendly and professional team offers:
- weekly support from a specialist adviser
- access to prescription products to help you quit
- behavioural support to strengthen your motivation
There are lots of different ways to get support
- Quit Clubs (everyone quits at the same time in the group)
- Rolling groups (people join at different times)
- Drop-in sessions
- One-to-one support
- A specialist pregnancy service
- Hospital patient support
- My Quit Route app
- Watch our smokefree playlist with tips to cope with cravings and how to stay motivated
- Your own ‘Personal Quit Plan’ packed full of tips and support.
For free advice and support, or to register your interest in your own personal quit plan, call us now on 0300 123 1220, text ‘quit’ to 87023 or fill in our fast referral form.
Download My Quit Route app - a free app that supports you at every stage of your quit journey!