Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust provides wide-ranging NHS care for people in the community, in a range of settings including people’s own homes; nursing homes; health clinics; community hospitals; minor injury units; a walk-in centre and in mobile units.
We are one of the largest NHS community health providers in England, serving a population of about 1.4 million. We employ 5,000 staff, including doctors, community nurses, physiotherapists, dietitians and many other healthcare professionals. We became a foundation trust on 1 March 2015.
We were formed on 1 April 2011 from the merger of Eastern and Coastal Kent Community Services NHS Trust and West Kent Community Health.
Our mission is to empower adults and children to live well, be the best employer and work with our partners as one.
Our vision is a community that supports each other to live well.
We have four values:
- Compassionate – We put patients and our service users at the heart of everything we do. We’re positive, kind and polite. We understand diversity. We’re respectful, patient and tolerant.
- Aspirational – We feel empowered and we empower our patients. We strive to improve. Our focus is on research and generating ideas and innovations. We’re open, transparent and we think creatively.
- Responsive – We listen. We act. We communicate clearly. We do what we say we will. We take account of other’s opinions.
- Excellent – We strive to deliver the best care we can. We grow a culture of excellence in our teams. We challenge complacency.
To view all of our latest NHS vacancies, please use visit jobs.kentcht.nhs.uk.
Health Help Now is a free website that can help you find the most appropriate local health service for common symptoms in Kent and Medway. This is not a diagnostic tool and does not intend to offer specific advice on treatments or diagnostic tests that may be needed. If you have changing or persistent problems, you should seek medical advice. If you need urgent health advice but it’s not an emergency, call 111. If it is an emergency, call 999.
If you wish to contact Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust and you don’t know which service or individual you need, your first point of contact should be our Customer Care Team. However, if you do know which service or person you need to speak to; please contact them direct.
You may also find the information below helpful.
- Accounts Team
Phone: 01227 866344
- Customer Care Team (also includes complaints)
Phone: 0300 123 1807
SMS text: 07943 091958
- Press Office
Phone: 01622 211940
Out-of-hours: 07534 956191
- Trust Membership Office
Phone: 01233 667827
Our head office can be found at: The Oast, Unit D, Hermitage Court, Hermitage Lane, Barming, Maidstone, Kent ME16 9NT. Phone: 01622 211900