This helps support you with what to expect during the volunteer recruitment process. We will be in constant contact with you and are always here to help with any queries or help you may need.
- Recruitment new starter letter sent
- Voluntary Services organises date with site for ID check
- If volunteer is under 18 years old, parental consent required
- ID photo provided by volunteer.
Week one to two
- Meet the voluntary service team online
- Referees contacted
- Volunteer to complete online free DBS application.
Week two to four
- Volunteer to visit the service with ID documents including Right to Work proof
- Volunteer to complete mandatory online training and review information pack.
Week five to six
- Voluntary service team will confirm all checks are complete
- ID badge sent to volunteer
- An induction and start date arranged
- Volunteer details added to our communications database.
Please let us know if you are not able to complete the online processes as we will support you.
Voluntary Services contact details
0300 013 2045, option 2
|Covid-19 risk assessment|
|ID and DBS documents|
|Photo for your ID badge|
|Online training certificates|
|Take ID documents in to the service|
|Register for Trac and complete your DBS online|
|Meet the Voluntary Services team|