- 1/2 day training – £400 (£25 per participant*)
- 1 day training – £575 (£35 per participant*)
- 2 day training – £995 (£62 per participant*)
*based on a full course of 16 participants
**please note prices may increase for weekend or evening delivery
Prices are inclusive of: Trainer, VAT, local handouts and travel (if within Kent, please contact us on 01233 667985 or email@example.com for travel fee if outside of Kent)
- All Mental Health First Aid England courses will be charged at an additional £20 per head for the mandatory official course manual.
- All RSPH courses have an exam fee of £30 per participant.
- If you are requesting a bespoke training package there may be a design fee. Please contact us on 01233 667985 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and prices.
Terms and conditions
How to apply
- Ensure course aims and objectives are relevant for your needs. If you are unsure, please phone us.
- A seperate application form must be completed for each person and for each different course
- Phone enquiries are welcome, but provisional bookings will not be accepted
- All applications should be made online via our website. This is our preferred method of communication. If you do not have access to an email account, posted or faxed applications will be accepted.
- If the course is full or cancelled you will be offered an alternative date where possible
- We will acknowledge all applications, advising of availability, within seven days via email or post. If you do not have an email account this process may take longer. Please contact us if you fail to receive this.
- Full payment details need to be provided to allow us to send you an invoice (even if the course is free). Your application will not be processed if any details are missing.
- You must give at least seven days written notice if you are unable to attend the training for any reason. We do not accept phone cancellations.
- Should a participant be unable to attend you may opt to send another member of staff, if you do you must provide: at least seven days written notice, written cancellation of original application and a completed application form for substitute.
- In the event of a trainer being ill or if any other unaviodable reason means that the training cannot take place, HITS will prioritise the training and reschedule to the earliest available date/s.
- A fee of £75 will be charged if a cancellation is received less than seven days before the course.