To respond to the challenges we face, KCHFT’s mission, vision, goals and priorities were refreshed in September 2017.
Our vision is a community that supports each other to live well.
Our mission is to empower adults and children to live well, be the best employer and work with our partners as one.
Our goals are:
- Prevent ill health
- Deliver high-quality care at home and in the community
- Integrate services
- Develop sustainable services.
Priorities for 2017/18
Our priorities for 2017/18 are:
- Research, innovate and continually improve to be affordable and deliver safe care with the best outcomes.
- Engage and empower patients and carers as active partners to support health, wellbeing and independent living.
- Nurture leadership, support staff development and foster flexibility and adaptability to recruit and retain the right workforce.
- Established formal partnerships to enable joint working across health and social care.
You can find our strategy on a page here.
We want to work with our patients, carers, communities, partners and staff to continue to offer more innovative, community-based services.
Our strategic direction sets out our high level direction. The strategy is our map for the route ahead to make sure we stay strong in terms of the clinical services we offer, the money we have to run those services and how we can best support you.
The goals in our strategy are supported by our solutions and operating models.
Our quality strategy 2017 to 2020 explains how we are delivering the quadruple aim of enhancing patient experience, improving population health, improving staff experience at work and reducing costs by increasing value for money and efficiency.