As NHS dental providers ourselves, we know how important it is to make sure the equipment you operate is efficient and reliable. We understand that if your equipment breaks down it affects your business.
That’s why our Kent-based Dental Engineering Service could be just what you are looking for. We can offer you:
- fast response to diagnose equipment failures
- local repair and swift return of equipment
- bespoke packages to service and maintain your dental equipment
- technical training to practice staff on use of medical and dental equipment
- advice on CQC compliance in relation to medical devices
- installation, acceptance and commissioning of new equipment
- portable appliance testing and calibration of equipment.
Our team has high-level technical knowledge, diagnostic skills and more than 20 years’ experience in a wide range of engineering disciplines, as well as a long-established relationship with suppliers and manufacturers.
If you use dental equipment and need help in servicing and maintaining it, we can help. Phone us on 0300 790 0158 or email us at email@example.com to find out more.