0300 123 3071
Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 3pm
We have outpatient clinics in:
- Darent Valley Hospital CRC
- Magpie Centre, Medway Maritime Hospital
- Sittingbourne Memorial Hospital
- Seashells Sure Start Centre, Sevenoaks
- Childrens Outpatient Department, Maidstone Hospital
- Meadows Childrens Centre, Parkwood
- Womens and Childrens Outpatients Department, Tunbridge Wells Hospital
- Childrens Audiology Department, Sevenoaks Hospital.
Who we are
We are qualified newborn hearing screeners covering West Kent, Medway and Swale. Our aim is to improve outcomes for every child through a high-quality hearing screening programme, safe and effective assessments and family-centred early intervention.
What we do
We are recognised as the world’s leading newborn hearing screening programme, sharing the latest research and best practice guidance. We offer newborn hearing screening and safe and effective assessment for babies.
We develop and promote family-friendly integrated services, which support effective early intervention for deaf children. We also empower parents to make informed choices for their child. We routinely offer newborn hearing screening for every baby born in England.
How do you use this service?
You can contact the service directly using the information given above or you can be referred by a GP or healthcare professional.