- Eastcross Clinic – Recreation Ground Road, Tenterden, Kent TN30 6RA
- Paula Carr Centre – William Harvey Hospital, Ashford, Kent TN24 0LZ
- Vicarage Lane Clinic – Vicarage Lane, Ashford, Kent TN23 1NJ
- Canterbury Health Centre – 26 Old Dover Road, Canterbury Kent CT1 3JH
- Faversham Health Centre – Bank Street, Faversham Kent, ME13 8QR
- Queen Victoria Memorial Hospital – King Edward Avenue, Herne Bay Kent CT6 6EB
- Whitstable Health Centre – Harbour Street Whitstable Kent CT5 1BZ
- Estuary View Medical Practice – Boorman Way, Whitstable, Kent CT5 3SE
- Gravesham Community Hospital – Bath Street, Gravesend, Kent DA11 0DG
- Balmoral Gardens Clinic – Balmoral Road, Gillingham, Kent ME7 4PN
- Keystone Centre – Gun Lane Strood Kent ME2 4UL
- Lordswood Healthy Living Centre – Sultan Road Chatham Kent ME5 8TJ
- Parkwood Health Centre – Long Catlis Road Rainham Kent ME8 9PR
- Rainham Healthy Living Centre – 103-107 High Street Rainham Kent ME8 8AA
- Rochester Healthy Living Centre – Delce Road, Rochester Kent ME1 2EL
- Walter Brice Day Centre – Main Road Hoo Kent ME3 9AE
- Aylesham Health Centre – Queens Road, Aylesham, Kent CT3 3BB
- Deal Clinic – Bowling Green Lane, Deal, Kent CT14 9UF
- Dover Health Centre – Maison Dieu Road, Dover, Kent CY16 1RH
- Folkestone Health Centre – 15-25 Dover Road, Folkestone, Kent CT20 1JY
- Hythe Clinic – 14-145 High Street, Hythe, Kent CT21 5JU
- New Romney Clinic – 54 Station Road, New Romney, Kent TN28 8LQ
- College Road Clinic – College Road, Margate Kent CT9 2RT
- Newington Road Clinic – Newington Road, Ramsgate Kent CT11 0QU
- Abbey Court Diabetes Centre – 7-15 St Johns Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4 9TE
- Coxheath Centre – Heath Road, Coxheath Kent ME17 4AH
- Edenbridge Hospital – Mill Hill, Edenbridge, Kent TN8 5DA
- Foster Street Clinic – Foster Street, Maidstone, Kent ME15 6NH
- Hawkhurst Cottage Hospital – High Street, Hawkhurst, Kent TN18 4PU
- Maidstone Hospital Diabetes Centre – Hermitage Lane, Maidstone, Kent ME16 9QQ
- Tonbridge Cottage Hospital / OPD – Vauxhall Lane, Tonbridge, Kent TN11 0NE
- Sevenoaks Hospital – Hospital Road, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 3PG
Mondays – Morrisons, Sutton Road, Maidstone, Kent ME15 9NN
Tuesdays – Tescos Extra, Lunsford Park, Larkfield, Aylesford, ME20 6RJ
Thursdays – Morrisons, New Hythe Lane, Larkfield, ME20 6PW
Wednesdays and Fridays – Tescos Extra, Woodsgate Corner, Pembury, TN2 4NE
Podiatry services operate from local health centres, community clinics and community hospitals across Kent, as well as from prison sites in Sheppey. You can find information about podiatric surgery and orthotics.
0300 123 6756
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Press 1 for clinics in Ashford, Dover, Deal and Folkestone
Press 2 for clinics in Canterbury, Faversham, Herne Bay, Whitstable and Thanet
Press 3 for clinics in Gravesend and Sittingbourne (children only)
Press 4 for clinics in Maidstone, Sevenoaks and Tonbridge
Press 5 for clinics in Medway.
Who we are
We are a team of podiatrists, podiatric surgeons, podiatry assistants, orthotic technicians and clerical staff. We specialise in all aspects of foot health, from common foot problems to more complicated conditions needing surgical correction. We assess, diagnose and treat disorders of the foot and problems with gait.
Our podiatric surgeons perform a variety of surgical procedures, including corrective surgery for bunions and toe deformities. Read more information about podiatric surgery. We are also linked to the Orthotics Service and Toe Nail Cutting Service.
What we do
We aim to maintain mobility, alleviate pain and reduce the risk of infection, ulceration and amputation in patients with high-risk medical complaints or complex foot problems.
We can help people suffering with, nail problems, such as in-growing nails and nail deformities, corns and callus. We also help with foot and toe deformities, such as bunions and hammer toes, biomechanical problems and heel pain.
We treat people suffering from the complications of diabetes, peripheral vascular disease, and all forms of arthritis.
How do you use this service?
The service can only accept referrals for adults and children with podiatric problems who have complex medical conditions which put the lower limb at higher risk of complications.
Patients need to meet the following criteria:
- ulceration and or acute infection of the foot
- high risk patients with diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, neurological conditions and/or circulatory problems who are at risk of developing ulceration
- minor surgery for ingrowing toe nails and electrosurgery
- lower limb musculoskeletal conditions for example plantar fasciitis, heel pain, tendonopathies.
The service only accept referrals from Health care professionals except in Thanet and South Kent Coast where self referrals are accepted.
Dartford, Gravesham, Swanley and Swale paediatric podiatry (children only)
In Dartford, Gravesham, Swanley and Swale, our children’s podiatry service provides:
- surgical management of ingrowing toe nails
- biomechanics assessment and management for children with conditions which affect functional ability with walking and painful lower limb conditions, for example hypermobility, juvenile idiopathic arthropathies, and flexible flat feet and haemophilia sufferers.
Please note we do not provide treatment for verruca.