Do you want to lose weight?
One You can help you to reach and maintain a healthy weight. No shakes, no bars, no gimmicks! Just sensible, practical support and advice.
The NHS provides these services in east Kent. In west Kent these services are provided by your local council.
Not keen on groups? No problem! You can also get one-to-one support from selected local pharmacies.
East Kent groups (please call to make an appointment first):
- 10am to 12noon at Sheppey Healthy Living Centre, Sheerness
- 1.30 to 3.30pm at Romney Marsh Day Centre
- 10am to 12noon at Healthy Living Centre (Sheppey)
- 10am to 12noon at Copperfields, Newington, Ramsgate
- 1 to 3pm at Buckland Community Centre, Dover
- 6 to 8pm at Dover Leisure Centre
- 10am to 3pm at Ashford One You Shop, Park Mall, Ashford
- 1 to 3pm at Ashford One You Shop, Park Mall, Ashford
- 1 to 3pm and 6 to 8pm at Dover Leisure Centre
- 9.30 to 11.30am at Ageless Thanet, Feelgood Factory, High Street, Margate
- 10am to 12noon at Northgate Community Centre, Canterbury
- 12.30 to 3.30pm at Folkestone Sports Centre
- 10am to 12noon at Dover Leisure Centre
- 1.45 to 3.45pm at Wellbeing Centre, Folkestone
- 12.30 to 2.30pm at Eastchurch Village Hall
- 1.45 to 3.45pm at Newington Children’s Centre, Ramsgate
- 10am to 12noon at Aspirations Healthy Living Centre, Westwood Business Park, Margate
- 1.30 to 3.30pm at Canterbury Health Centre
- 1 to 3pm at Sheppey Community Hospital
Find your local group or one-to-one here.