Do you want to lose weight?
One You can help you to reach and maintain a healthy weight. No shakes, no bars, no gimmicks! Just sensible, practical support and advice.
The NHS provides these services in east Kent. In west Kent these services are provided by your local council.
Not keen on groups? No problem! You can also get one-to-one support from selected local pharmacies.
Group sessions run at the following times (with weight checks before or after). Please call 0300 123 1220 to book an appointment before attending a group.
- 10 to 11am at Sheppey Healthy Living Centre, Sheerness
- 1.30 to 2.30pm at Romney Marsh Day Centre
- 10 to 11am at Copperfields, Newington, Ramsgate
- 1 to 3pm and 6 to 7pm at Dover Leisure Centre
- 10am to 3pm at Ashford One You Shop, Park Mall, Ashford
- 10 to 11am at Ageless Thanet, Feelgood Factory, High Street, Margate
- 10 to 11am at Northgate Community Centre, Canterbury
- 10 to 11am at Dover Leisure Centre
- 1.45 to 2.45pm at Wellbeing Centre, Folkestone
- 12.30 to 1.30pm at Eastchurch Village Hall
- 1.45 to 2.45pm at Newington Children’s Centre, Ramsgate
- 10 to 11am at Aspirations Healthy Living Centre, Westwood Business Park, Margate
- 1.30 to 2.30pm at Canterbury Health Centre
- 1 to 2pm at Sheppey Community Hospital
Find your local group or one-to-one here.