Last updated: 18 November 2016
These terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the www.kentcht.nhs.uk website.
Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust – referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ from now on – whose registered office is The Oast, Unit D, Hermitage Court, Hermitage Lane, Barming, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 9NT is the owner and operator of this website (hereafter ‘the website’). The terms ‘you’ and ‘your’ refer to the user or viewer of the website.
Use of the website
- The content of the pages of the website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
your computer and your visits to and use of the website including your IP, address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation details
any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to the website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
details that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
details that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or marketing materials
any other information that you choose to send to us.
- This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to make sure that any products, services or information available through the website meet your specific requirements.
- The website contains material, which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on the website, which are not the property of or licensed to Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use or reproduction of material on the website may be a breach of copyright and give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, the website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided in good faith for your convenience to allow you to quickly access sources of further information. However, the presence of these links does not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of the website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Links to other websites
The website may contain links to third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
Terms and conditions
When ordering or purchasing a product or service on the website, we may ask you to supply certain information relevant to your purchase including, but not limited to, your:
- full name
- phone number
- email address
- date of birth
- NHS number.
Payments are dealt with independently by our payment supplier WorldPay on our behalf and no card details are kept by us.
The information you supply is used for billing and delivery purposes. If we have difficulty in processing your order, we will use this information to contact you.
For purchases of goods, unless otherwise stated, a delivery charge will be added. This will be the actual cost of delivering the item using standard Royal Mail postal charges, or a minimum charge of £5, whichever is greater.
If you are returning items because you have changed your mind and are cancelling your order, return delivery will be at your own cost.
We will only pay for the return delivery of items that have been received by you if they are damaged, faulty, mis-described,received in error due to delivery at the wrong address or the wrong product was sent.
Right to cancel
When you buy goods from a business, in law you have a number of rights as a consumer. All customers have the right to cancel their orders under the Distance Selling Regulations, which give consumers extra protection when buying online. These include the right to claim a refund, replacement, and/or repair where the goods are faulty or mis-described.
In addition to your legal rights, we will also allow you to return goods if you simply change your mind. Please let us know that you have changed your mind and return the unused goods to us with the original receipt/delivery note within 14 days and we will offer you an exchange or refund.
Once you are in possession of the goods, you are under a duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us at our contact address below at your own cost unless they are damaged , faulty, mis-described, or received in error due to delivery at the wrong address or the wrong product was sent. You must return the goods as soon as possible. Please refer to the delivery section above for more information.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum that you have paid to us, less where appropriate the cost of delivering goods to you, will be refunded to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of your cancellation.
You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of any of the following goods:
- for the supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software if they are unsealed by you.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms and conditions at any time.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us at: Communications and Marketing Team, The Oast, Unit D, Hermitage Court, Hermitage Lane, Barming, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 9NT or on 01622 211940.