If you are a school or an organisation that works with children, young people or families, we can support you in a number of ways.
- providing every school with a named school health service lead
- holding drop-in clinics providing advice to children, young people and families
- attending transition events for reception and year 6 pupils
- developing School Public Health Plans for all primary, secondary and special schools
- providing you with resources and support for children who are identified as obese through the National Child Measurement Programme
- supporting the delivery of Personal, Social and Health Education (PSHE), including relationship and sex education
- delivering training for school staff and governors on developing school health policies,
- delivering high quality PSHE, preventing and managing health conditions, such as diabetes, epilepsy and managing medicines.
You can contact us easily on:
Schools in Kent
0300 123 4496
Schools in East Sussex
0300 123 4062
To help us promote the service to children and young people, please add the dates and times of your School Health Service drop-ins to the posters below and display in your schools:
Making sure all children, young people, families and schools know about what our service offers is really important.
We have drafted information you can use on your website. See the copy for each below: