This training day will give you a quick and easy tool to demonstrate the impact of your services, while developing skills in clinical decision-making and care-planning. Following the national direction of travel supported by RCSLT and other clinical networks, EKOS generates detailed information to supplement population data provided by outcome measures such as TOMs.
The EKOS framework supports practitioners to reflect on their intervention before, during and after each episode of treatment. It incorporates locally agreed methods of outcome measurement (e.g. client-report, shared goal-setting, TOMs, GAS) and can be adapted to capture interventions, aims and outcomes that are sensitive to different areas of clinical work.
Key features of EKOS:
- a care plan framework embedded in routine case-management
- appropriate for both uni- and multi-disciplinary teams
- provides a standalone measure of clinical effectiveness
- links the population data provided by national outcome measures such as TOMs, to individual health outcomes and service delivery
- a reporting tool for service evaluation, planning and commissioning for outcomes.
Price includes a copy of the EKOS user manual, lunch and unlimited tea/coffee.