New opening hours for Sheppey and Sittingbourne minor injury units
From today, Monday, 27 February, Sheppey and Sittingbourne minor injury units will be open from 8am to 8pm every day.
While our hours are changing, the reasons you can come and see us are still the same.
You can see us for urgent care if you are more than one year-old and have:
- minor illness (including possible chest, urinary, eye, ear, skin or throat infection)
- fractures, bumps or grazes, strains or sprains
- abscesses, bites, burns, scalds, cuts or wounds
- removal of objects from ears or nose
- emergency contraception
- minor head injuries (with no loss of consciousness)
- small eye injuries or objects in the eye (but not in the eyeball).
Find out more: www.kentcht.nhs.uk/service/urgent-treatment-centres/
Share this article on social media