Location: Off the shelf training
About this course
Face to face course
Do you manage a team and sometimes feel you are under pressure from above and below? Do you need some tips and skills to retain your resilience and ability to perform? If so, this may be the course for you.
Minimum of 6 delegates required, maximum of 12.
To provide staff with the knowledge and skills to develop their own resilience and that of their staff.
By the end of the session the participants will be able to:
- discuss and understand the definition of resilience
- understand, build and develop their resilience in order to respond effectively to the challenges of their roles
- develop the knowledge and skills to recognise the characteristics of resiliency
- identify the steps to build resilience which will support the wellbeing and work performance of yourself and colleagues
- understand how resilient people can turn adversity into personal growth
To discuss your requirements or to enquire about costs, delivery and availability please contact kentchft.EWD@nhs.net.