Leadership – strong working relationships
Location: Off the shelf training
About this course
1 day (9.30am to 4.30pm)
Face to face course
You will be exploring those people in your organisation and externally who can support and enhance your delivery of targets and how you might make the most of them. Collaborative leadership utilising strong working relationships can enhance your own and your team’s performance.
Minimum of 6 delegates required, maximum of 12.
To give you the skills and knowledge to deal with the complexities of working relationships both internally and externally to your organisation.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to
- discuss social capital, and how it affects team climate
- analyse working relationships and prioritise effort to improve or maintain them
- develop key influencing and negotiation techniques
- understand how and why relationships break down
- develop conflict handling approaches
To discuss your requirements or to enquire about costs, delivery and availability please contact kentchft.EWD@nhs.net.