Leadership – personal impact
Location: Off the shelf training
About this course
1 day (9.30am to 4.30pm)
Face to face course
This course will help you consider the impression you make on others. This impact is important because, as you will discover, you are making one even if you are trying not to! It can be an enormous asset to understand how others see you, whether that means team members, peers or managers, as each will respond to the persona we create, and comparisons we all make with our expectation of the person in front of us. Bringing people with us begins with understanding how others see us and this is important because, “if you want to go fast, go alone, but if you want to go far, go together!” (African proverb).
Minimum of 6 delegates required, maximum of 12.
To develop the skills necessary to have a positive influence on your team and those you interact with.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to
- Understand how you come across to others
- Understand the characteristics of leaders with a positive presence
- Develop authenticity and assertiveness
- Know how to have positive influence (on your team, peers, senior people and external contacts)
- Understand ways to tailor your communication
- Develop sound judgement and techniques to support effective decision-making.
To discuss your requirements or to enquire about costs, delivery and availability please contact kentchft.EWD@nhs.net.