Leadership – getting the best from people
Location: Off the shelf training
About this course
1 day (9.30am to 4.30pm)
Face to face course
In order to be an excellent organisation we know that we need to have outstanding people who share our values and aspirations. You may already have outstanding people who work for you, but you need to be clear about the behaviours and attitudes that you expect from your staff to be able to achieve your vision and goals. This course will look at developing cultures to enable you to get the best of your people.
Minimum of 6 delegates required, maximum of 12.
To develop skills and knowledge about an organisation’s culture and how to motivate your team to excellence.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to discuss
- The critical significance of culture (and sub-cultures) to the patient experience
- The ways leaders at all levels can influence culture
- Establishing and maintaining an understanding of the motivations of your team
- The principles of intelligent performance management to get the best from people
- How to deal with difficult people situations
To discuss your requirements or to enquire about costs, delivery and availability please contact kentchft.EWD@nhs.net.