Location: Off the shelf training
About this course
1 day (9.30am to 4pm)
Face to face course
Do you deal with ‘customers’ in your day to day role? Do you want the skills and knowledge to be able to deal with those challenging situations in a positive and productive way? If so, this may be the course for you.
Minimum of 6 delegates required, maximum of 12.
To give you a better understanding of customer care, communication with customers, handling challenging situations and understanding the reasons for a positive approach towards customers.
At the end of the course participants will be empowered to:
- identify and build relationships with our customers
- support organisational objectives and provide outstanding service
- communicate better with our customers
- help us all to take personal responsibility for improving customer care
- make the atmosphere we work in more positive, helpful and friendly
- improve team working
- improve the overall service to customers
- there are a variety of exercises to help delegates gain a good understanding of the positive effect positive customer care can have on their working day, and that of their customers
To discuss your requirements or to enquire about costs, delivery and availability please contact kentchft.EWD@nhs.net.