Basic Life Support with use of AED (including Anaphylaxis as required)
Location: Off the shelf training
About this course
Face to face course
The full course is aimed at any clinical staff who may be involved in a resuscitation scenario.
Content to include:
- top to toe survey
- basic adult resuscitation
- basic paediatric resuscitation
- automatic External Defibrillation
- anaphylaxis – recognition and treatment (if required)
The course can be in tailored to include what is necessary for members of the public.
Minimum of 6 delegates required, maximum of 12.
This course enables participants to gain underpinning knowledge and acquire skills in accordance with the latest European Basic Life Support Guidelines.
- recognise and assess the need for basic cardiac life support
- demonstrate basic life support techniques for adults and children
- check for injuries on patients and place them in the recovery position
- know how to deal with choking on an adult or child
- know how to recognise the signs and symptoms of Anaphylaxis and treat accordingly
To discuss your requirements or to enquire about costs, delivery and availability please contact kentchft.EWD@nhs.net.