With us you can. We have vacancies for qualified band 5 and 6 nurses in our community hospitals in west Kent. Join us and become part of the team in Edenbridge, Hawkhurst, Sevenoaks and Tonbridge. We’d love to hear from you whether you are newly qualified, more experienced or are interested in returning to practice, and if you share our passion for excellent patient care. Here are six reasons why you may want to work for us;
- We listen to you, value you and want your career to flourish.
- We provide excellent training opportunities.
- We are committed to providing the best care we can for our patients.
- We are rated ‘good’ by the Care Quality Commission.
- We’re rated as one of the top places to work by the Health Service Journal.
- We’re a foundation trust and have a Kent County Council Healthy Business Award.
You will be involved in planning effective and safe care for patients needing holistic rehabilitation to promote independence, while getting to know your patients and giving them the time they need.
Found in the beautiful Kent countryside, each location has something different to offer you.
Whether it is the good rail and road networks or the stunning countryside that surrounds Edenbridge (Eden Valley) and Hawkhurst (High Weald), the communities surrounding our hospitals are warm and welcoming and are accessible to London, the Kent coast and Europe. There are excellent local schools and facilities, such as country parks, theatres, castles, leisure centres, as well as other historical sites.
It’s a wonderful opportunity to develop your skills as a nurse and adopt a new way of living in a new area at the same time.