Our current volunteering vacancies are listed below. If you are interested in any of the vacancies please contact Maria Swaby, Voluntary Services Manager on 01474 360508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Podiatry Department, Vicarage Lane, Ashford, TN 23 1NJ
- To provide a positive ‘meet and greet’ facility for clients and their carers/relatives when attending the Podiatry Service ad hoc clinics.
- Provide directions to enable people to find their way through the clinic.
- Assist patients/carers/visitors with their general enquiries.
- Liaise with Doctor & Nurse with regards to any delays
- Photocopying and other general admin duties.
Time commitment to be agreed with supervisor and volunteer coordinator.
Cranbrook Community Clinic, Jockey Lane, Cranbrook, TN17 3JN
A volunteer is required for two hours per week between Monday and Friday (morning or afternoon). The role is to assist the staff in the general organisation of the office, preparing documentation and equipment such as gloves and aprons for the nurses to take out on their rounds.
Westcliff House, Westcliff Gardens, Folkestone, CT20 1FH
A volunteer is required for three hours per week on a Tuesday and Friday morning to assist the staff in the general organisation of the office, preparing documents for the team and completing patient surveys via the telephone.
East Cross Clinic, Recreation Ground Road, Tenterden, TN30 6RA
We require someone for 2 hours per session on a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday am or pm.
The volunteer will be required to meet & greet clients and their carers/relatives when they attend for their appointment. To be a friendly face that ensures the client is kept at ease if there is a wait for their appointment. To administer the Meridian patient satisfaction survey via the IPad with the client following their appointment.
Hythe Clinic, Long Term Conditions Team, 140-144 High Street, Hythe, CT21 5JU
A volunteer is required for 2 hours per week on a Thursday and Friday am or pm. The role is to assist the staff in the general organisation of the office, preparing documentation.
New Romney Clinic, 54 Station Road, New Romney, TN28 8LQ
Volunteers are required for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between 9am and 5pm. The role is to assist the staff in the general organisation of the office, preparing documentation.
Meet and Greet, Reception, the Heathside Centre, Coxheath, Maidstone, ME17 4AH
- To provide a positive ‘meet and greet’ facility for clients and their carers/relatives when attending for a clinic appointment at the Centre.
- To support their access needs through providing information and minimal practical support, e.g. ensuring they knew where the toilets were and ensuring they could gain access.
- To raise any concerns that the client or their carer/relative shares to the clinician holding the clinic
- To support the clinician with any minor clerical tasks, such as scanning documents and attaching to client records
- To administer the patient satisfaction survey following the clinic appointment via an IPad or advising as to other forms of accessing this (provide cards to identify online access or complete on paper with the client)
Sittingbourne Memorial Hospital, Bell Road, Sittingbourne, Kent. ME10 4DT
- To help in the shop weekends, morning and afternoon shifts available.
- The role is to assist with stock replacement, stock rotation and customer services.