Open day at Tonbridge Community Hospital
Ever thought about working in a community hospital?
We’ve got an open day at one of our beautiful, friendly hospitals in west Kent on Saturday, 13 January 2018.
Drop in anytime at Tonbridge Cottage Hospital between 10am and 4pm to meet senior staff and get a guided tour of our relaxed and friendly facilities.
PLEASE NOTE THAT HAWKHURST HOSPITAL WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO TOUR AS ADVERTISED PREVIOUSLY.
Alternatively, call our individual hospitals for more details about how to apply:
- Tonbridge Cottage Hospital – Friederike Stenning or Vicky Mellors 01732 353 653
- Edenbridge Hospital – Emma Starsmore 01732 869822
- Hawkhurst Community Hospital – Jane Browning 01580 753345
- Sevenoaks Hospital – Anwen Collard 01732 470200
- Registered nurses
- Ward clerks
- Admin team
- Healthcare Assistants
- Senior Healthcare Assistants
- Assistant practitioners
See all our vacancies, and find out more about what it’s like to work in a community hospital